I’m truly overjoyed to have been nominated by the very sweet, Minty Freshie to do the Cramm award! Do check out her blog!
The Cramm Award was created by a blogger called Liv, who has a website called the Cramm. It’s a really cool platform whereby we get all the happenings, in and around the world, in a capsule form. If we sign up, we can have a ‘cup of cramm’ everyday!
Here are the rules for this award:
- -Include a little bit about who created this award(with a link) and mention the person who nominated you.
- -Share 3 things that motivate you to blog and share 3 people that motivate you to blog as well.
- -Share one thing you hope to do that will improve the world.
- -Answer your challenge question.
- -Nominate 10 (or more if you want) bloggers and give them a challenge question.
The three things that motivate me to blog:
1. I love expressing myself. I see this as a platform to put forth anything and everything I feel, without any inhibitions. It’s a joy to see responses from those who could relate to my posts and it’s refreshing to know the opinions of those who disagree as well.
2. I look at it as great way to take a peek into the lives of many, all over the world. Their thoughts, ideas, feelings and experiences become a part of me too. Even if I am unable to visit places or live different lives, reading it all is as good as being there with them. It feels even better to motivate others and encourage them to write more.
3. I love reading and discovering new forms of creativity. When I read others’ work, my creativity enhances too. Through them, I discover more ideas and also imbibe an array of perspectives. It broadens my vision in life and also introduces me to various forms of literature that I haven’t ventured into yet.
Three people who motivate me to blog:
1. My fiancé – Kuruvilla a.k.a Mr.K
He is the reason I started blogging. Even though I have always wanted to blog, I never got the time for it and was always hesitant about it. ‘What will I write?’, ‘Will it be good?’, ‘Will anyone like it?’ were a few among the many questions that haunted me. He is the one who put all my qualms to rest and pushed me to start this blog. He is always the first person to read my posts, my biggest blessing and motivation.
2. My friends
Like most, I am also blessed with a bunch of sweethearts who would back me up regardless of what ventures I get into. These people read all of my posts and call me up to give me feedback on the same. They even share some of my works on social media. Each of them, before keeping the phone, would say, ‘Keep writing okay?’ and I would reply, ‘I will!!’. And that’s what I’m doing.
3. My parents
Even though they don’t follow my blog, I do update them on what I have written. I often take my work to them and make them read it. They are highly critical of what I write and would appreciate me too when I have written something good (according to them). It’s good to get reviews from another generation, to know how they percieve what I have written. They give highly unpredictable comments too!
One thing I hope to do that will improve the world :
The one thing I hope to do is play my part in lending a hand to anyone and any organisation that needs support for helping mankind. I contribute whatever I can, when people approach me. I have often seen countless number of NGOs working towards specific causes, across the globe. What we need to do is, sustain them in our own way, to help them grow. Having been a part of an NGO for a short while, I am well aware of the sincere efforts of the people working in it. All they need is our support, financial and otherwise, to touch a million lives.
Question given to me : If you could bring one person back to life, who would it be and why?
Diana, Princess of Wales.
Everytime I go through her interviews, video clippings, charity works, speeches (for the millionth time, that is), I really wish she was alive. She was such a wonderful human being and dedicated most of her time towards helping mankind. Despite all the problems she faced in her personal life, she was very rarely seen without a kind smile on her face. Being a part of one of the most privileged establishments on earth, she did her best to be one among the people rather than be just a royalty. She was well-mannered, kind and unbelieveably beautiful, inside and outside. Lady Di, I wish you were alive. The world needs more people like you.
I hope you enjoyed reading my answers! The 10 bloggers I’m nominating :
1. Poetic Life
3. My Journey
4. Hearty Chaos
Obviously, you don’t have to do this tag if you don’t want to! If you choose to, my question to you is:
What is your biggest fear in life and Why?
Happy blogging, people!