Hello everyone! I have been tagged by the Pakistani princess, mintyfreshie to do this very interesting tag. Visit her blog to freshen up your thoughts!
This time I have decided to tag a few people because this is basically not answering a bunch of questions, but listing down unique things about your personality. It will surely be fun for the writers & the readers!
So rules first!
1. Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
2. Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
3. Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like- there isn’t a limit.
4. You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like- you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
5. After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique(or weird) things about me!
1. I hate rain. Most people stare at me in disbelief, but what can I do, I really hate rain. It darkens my world with all the clouds, I need sunshine to make me all happy. Plus, it’ll become a mess outside and thwart all outdoor plans!
2. I love to bite my loved ones. I don’t mean soft nibbles, just a huge chomp right out of the blue! It scares the hell out of them, most are wary of my sudden love bursts. My family & friends have been long time victims of this. My cat, Toffee, is the only being that is safe from me. Well, I can’t have fur in my mouth!
3. I hate plants, trees and all forms of greenery. I can’t even stand a leaf touching me! I know we are dependant on it and should nurture it, but maybe a little far away from me? My house has a modest garden that is thriving with plants – everyone else at home loves gardening.
4. I am scared of millipedes. Scared would be an understatement (It took all of my guts to write the name now, mostly I refer to it as ‘you-know-who’). If I see one, I shiver, hyperventilate and bawl my eyes out. This itself is the reason for me hating plants because I know I might encounter one there. When I was very little I saw one near my feet, thought it to be a snake and freaked out (In my defense, I was just three years-old). Ever since, I have this terrible phobia.
5. I love experimenting new hairstyles. Everytime I go to a salon, I come back looking different. Now I’m growing my tresses for my wedding, but right after that i’ll be back to experimenting.
6. I love gifting. On birthdays, anniversaries and even randomly, I love to buy people things I see around. It could even be their favourite food, but I love to see the joy on their faces when I surprise them.
7. I used to love wrestling and fighting for fun. But ever since my brother grew bigger and stronger, it has not been fun. So we stopped, to avoid a funeral in the house. Last year, I fought with Toffee (my cat, in case you forgot, not a human) and knocked off four of her teeth. She didn’t even realise it. She was still on her paws, ready to jump on me! Thankfully it was her milk teeth. I swear i’m not bluffing!
8. I love chicken. L.O.V.E. It can get me all excited even if I had it just an hour ago!
9. I can’t watch horror movies. At all. The images get burned into my head and never leaves me. Even by the time three sequels of the movie are out, I would still be turning around to see if someone’s there behind!
10. I love eating food outside the normal schedule (though my mom rarely allows it). Like, last night’s biriyani or just ice-cream for breakfast, eating something late into the night when everyone’s sleeping and so on. I’m a foodie, so such mini plans really make me happy.
The people I nominate are :
If you guys find this to be uninteresting, chuck it. It’s completely fine! I just thought it would be fun, that’s all. Anyone else who wants to write a post with unique things about yourself, feel free! It would be great to know more about you!